Check out these Duromax generator reviews for recommendations and some tips on how to save hundreds of dollars on Duromax generators.
XP13000EH vs XP13000HX
Check out the Duromax XP13000EH vs XP13000HX blog post to learn about the main differences between the Duromax XP13000EH and the XP13000HX, and whether or not we think you should spend the extra money on the HX series.
XP12000HX vs XP12000EH
This Duromax 12000hx vs 12000eh blog post takes a quick look at the main differences between the 12000 watt dual fuel generators (a.k.a. XP12000HX vs XP12000EH) and then I’ll tell you whether I think the additional HX features are worth the extra money.
Here’s a complete list of Duromax Generators including dual-fuel, tri-fuel, gasoline-only, and tri-fuel models, and some help choosing the right Duromax generator for your needs.
- All-new control center with a digital multimeter, push-button start, and a front-facing fuel interface allowing you to change your fuel type in seconds. The digital multimeter displays voltage, frequency, total hours run, and hours until the recommended maintenance
- This generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice
- Equipped with DuroMax “CO Alert Technology” that will automatically shut down the generator if an unsafe level of carbon monoxide is detected
- Built using a powerful 460cc OHV DuroMax engine and features ALL COPPER WINDINGS designed to make your generator last for years
- The fully loaded power panel includes four 120V GFCI household outlets, one 120V 30AMP outlet, one 120/240V 30AMP twist-lock outlet, and a heavy-duty 120/240V 50AMP outlet making it transfer switch ready.
- POWERFUL DUROMAX ENGINE: The XP13000EH is powered by a 500cc OHV Duromax Engine. Engine Speed-3600 RPM. Wheel Diameter-10-Inches .With Gasoline : Peak Wattage – 13,000., Running Wattage – 10,500., Running Amperage at 120V – 87.5., Running Amperage at 240V – 43.75., Runtime at 25% Load – 17., Runtime at 50% Load – 8With Propane : Peak Wattage – 12,350., Running Wattage – 9,975., Running Amperage at 120V – 83.13., Running Amperage at 240V – 41.56., Runtime at 25% Load – 13., Runtime at 50% Load – 6Please read the detailed safety instructions in the manual before operating..Fuel Gauge : Yes, Fuel Tank Capacity Gasoline : 8.3 Gallons, Volume (db) : 74 dB, Battery Type : 12V SLA.
- DUAL FUEL TECHNOLOGY: The ability to run on Propane or Gasoline allows the Freedom and Flexibility of Fuel Choice.
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 13,000 starting watts and 10,500 watts, this unit can handle heavy loads from lights, refrigerators, home conditioners and high amperage power tools.
- MAXIMUM POWER: The power panel includes a wide selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 1 120/240V 50A heavy duty outlet, 1 120/240V 30A twist lock outlet, 1 120V 30A twist lock outlet, and 2 120V 20A household outlets.
- POWERING EVERYONE ANYWHERE: Like all DuroMax generators, the XP13000EH is EPA and CARB approved for use in all 50 states.
- Plenty of Power – With 5,500 starting watts and 4,500 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads, from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.Runtime (Gasoline) at 50% Load : 9 hrs. Runtime (Propane) at 50% Load : 8 hrs.
- Dual Fuel Technology – This generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice. Low Oil Shutoff
- Powerful Engine – The DuroMax 224cc OHV engine is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs, from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools
- MX2 Technology – Get the maximum power from each of the 120-volt receptacles. Choose between operating the generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120V only with full power. Ideal for usage with RVs
- Fully Featured Power Panel – The power panel includes a wide selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: (2) 120V household GFCI outlets, and (1) 120/240V 30A twist lock outlet. The panel also includes a voltmeter and 12V DC charging posts for charging external batteries
- Power on the Go – With 9,000 peak watts and 7,600 running watts, this generator is perfect for emergency home power, jobsite use, or camping with your RV..Amperage : 71.26A.
- Dual Fuel Technology – This generator runs on gasoline or propane giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
- Inverter Technology – Provides clean, stable power for sensitive electronics including televisions and computers.
- Remote Start – Start the generator conveniently with the remote control.
- Automatic Transfer Switch Ready – Equipped with an ATS outlet making it easy to connect to a compatible Automatic Transfer Switch