Here are some of the most popular, bestselling, and highest-rated solar generators available for off-grid living today…
Best Solar Generators For Off-grid Living 2022
1. Jackery Explorer 300 Portable Power Station
Many generators are bulkier and heavier, which is great for some situations but not all. That’s where the Jackery Explorer 300 Portable Power Station comes in. Its size and weight are perfect for shorter trips and power outages, and it can be stored and hauled out as needed. It can power small appliances and six smart devices simultaneously, owing to its 293Wh (Watt-hour) power capacity.
When charged via the wall charger and USB-C port, it takes 2.5 hours to reach a full charge. However, it has other ways to charge, including through solar, car, and generator. Solar charging is particularly effective, thanks to the built-in maximum power point tracking (MPPT) feature. In conjunction with a SolarSaga 100W solar panel, it can be fully charged in only 5.5 hours (assuming adequate exposure to sunlight).
Power station outlets and ports:
- Two pure sine wave AC (wall plug) battery-powered outlets.
- 60W PD USB-C port (input/output charging)
- QC3.0 USB-A port
- standard USB-A port
- 12V carport
The Jackery Explorer 300 is designed to recognize people’s everyday concerns with portable power stations. For example, eco-friendly options like solar charging help reduce your carbon footprint. Meanwhile, the Battery Management System (BMS) protects devices from damage in conjunction with its pure sine wave emitter.
Find it on eBay.
- Speedy Rechargeability: Recharge up to 80% of the power station’s battery in just 2 hours using the wall outlet and the 60W PD USB-C port simultaneously. Alternatively, you can recharge it using an AC adapter at home, through the car outlet during a road trip, or with the Jackery SolarSaga 100 solar panel.
- Safe & Steady Power Supply: Equipped with a 293Wh lithium-ion battery pack, the Explorer 300 features 2 Pure Sine Wave AC outlets, providing a stable and safe 300W power output. Despite its power capacity, this portable station weighs only 7.1 pounds, ensuring peace of mind during outdoor off-grid activities.
- Powerful Versatility: The power station comes with 2 AC outlets, 1 PD 60W USB-C port (input/output supported), 1 fast charge 3.0 port, 1 USB-A port, and 1 DC car port. With these options, you can recharge the power station and charge up to 6 devices simultaneously, such as drones, MacBooks, cameras, and more, catering to your outdoor needs.
- Green Power Supply: Harness the sun’s energy with the Jackery SolarSaga 100 solar panel, compatible with this power station. The integrated MPPT controller optimizes solar generator operation, speeding up battery recharge, making it an excellent portable power kit for tent camping, overland journeys, and more.
- What You Get: 1 Jackery Explorer 300 Portable Power Station, 1 AC adapter, 1 car charger cable, and 1 user guide, providing you with all the essential components to power up your outdoor adventures.
2. Jackery Solar Generator 1000
The Jackery Solar Generator 1000 combines the SolarSaga 100 Solar Panels with the Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station to bring you a greener alternative that still serves your needs perfectly well. It has a capacity of 1002Wh (Watt-hour), able to supply 1000W of power and 2000W of surge power.
The Jackery Solar Generator has multiple outlets and ports, including:
- Three pure sine wave AC outlets (providing clean power for your devices)
- One Quick Charge 3.0 port (can bring a dead phone to 80 percent in just half an hour)
- One DC carport
- Two USB-C ports
The generator charges rather quickly; if you use two SolarSaga 100 panels connected through the included adapter cable, it will finish its charge only after eight hours of exposure to direct sunlight. However, if you need to charge it even faster than this, you may opt to plug it into a traditional method, like a wall outlet or car outlet. It also has the maximum power point tracking (MPPT) feature, which speeds up your solar recharge time, cutting the time by half.
This generator is suitable for various scenarios, including when you’re going camping, heading on a road trip, or in need of an emergency power source when your power goes out.
It can charge and provide power to a variety of devices, including:
- Macbook Pro13 Laptop (8 charges)
- 900W Pressure Cooker (50 minutes)
- 60W Mini Fridge (17 hours)
- 900W Electric Grill (50 minutes)
- iPhone 8 (100 charges)
- 10W Camera (50 charges)
While the device is not small, it is surprisingly light for what it offers, making it much easier to haul around. When set up, you can prop the panels up with kickstands.
If you are having trouble deciding between the SolarSaga 100 and SolarSaga 100X models, note that the only difference between these two is purely aesthetic, so choose whichever looks best. This device has three different bundles, each with a different size and number of solar panels. One bundle includes two of the SolarSaga 100X, while the other two bundles include one and two SolarSaga 100 each.
You can even run your refrigerator on solar power with the Jackery Solar Generator 1000.
Find it on eBay.
- Clean and Unlimited Solar Energy: Experience 100% green energy with a smart MPPT controller for optimal charging efficiency. Fully charge the power station using 2 Jackery SolarSaga 100W solar panels in just 6 hours or via AC wall outlet charging in only 5.5 hours. Perfect for camping trips or family emergency storage.
- Easy to Use in Seconds: Set up is a breeze with just one simple touch, taking only 60 seconds to enjoy outstanding charging efficiency.
- Safe & Reliable for Outdoor Camping: Equipped with industry-leading cylindrical batteries (similar to those used in Electric Vehicles) that meet UL safety standards. Certified with Impact-Resistance Class 9, successfully passing the UL drop test (withstanding 3 drops from 0.9m height on any surface). The pure sine wave inverter provides constant voltage to protect your equipment from damage.
- Power Pretty Much Anything: With a 1002Wh capacity (1000W AC output power) and 8 outlets (3 AC outlets, 1 USB-A, 1 USB-A quick charge 3.0, 2 USB-C PD, 1 Car outlet), this power station can handle 90% of home appliances. It’s perfect for outdoor off-grid activities and serves as reliable home backup power to run your refrigerator, TV, mini cooler, electric grill, fan, and more, catering to your outdoor and home needs.
- Quiet & Strong: Despite its large capacity, the Explorer operates with VERY LITTLE to NO noise, providing you with both peace and power. An extra bonus is the built-in pass-through charging feature, allowing you to charge it while protecting the battery life.
3. BLUETTI AC200 Max
The BLUETTI AC200 Max Expandable Power Station suits many situations and circumstances. When it’s time for it to be recharged, you have many options at your disposal. You can charge it via several means, including:
- Lead battery
- Dual AC
- A combination of AC and solar
It can reach up to 900W in direct sunlight when charging via solar energy. However, if you use direct sunlight and an AC adapter simultaneously, the charge can reach up to 1300W. This generator has a 2200W AC Pure Sine Wave Inverter, allowing for a 4800W surge power. It is accompanied by the BLUETTI PV350 Solar Panel, best used in pairs. Its battery has more than 3,500 life cycles to it.
The BLUETTI AC200 Max can assist in the charging and powering of a variety of different devices. These include (but are not limited to):
- 1650W electric grill (one hour)
- 150W refrigerator (10 hours)
- 10W lightbulb (more than 150 hours)
- 2000W coffee maker (approximately 70 cups)
It is also able to have its capacity expanded; by connecting up to two of the BLUETTI B230 or BLUETTI B300 battery modules, this device’s capacity can be boosted to as high as 8192Wh (Watt-hours). This is helpful for many situations, from camping to an emergency to a road trip. Due to how it is designed, it produces a relatively smaller carbon footprint.
BLUETTI has its own App, which allows you to control compatible products such as this to both control and monitor them. Using this App, you can help manage how great the power consumption is for your device.
Find it on eBay.
- Powerful Beast: The AC200MAX power station is equipped with amazing 2048Wh LFP cells and a 2200W inverter, making it a safe and reliable power center for on-the-go or off-the-grid use.
- Expandable Capacity: AC200MAX supports 2 BLUETTI B300(3072Wh) for a whopping 8192Wh or 2 B230(2048Wh) for 6144Wh, providing enough power to juice up all your hungry devices.
- Super Fast Charging: AC200MAX can handle up to 900W solar input and can get 400W from the AC input. With dual charging capability, you can quickly charge it in less than 2 hours.
- 16 Ports for EVERY NEED: This power station offers a wide range of ports, including NEMA TT-30 and 12V/30A DC ports, perfect for RV dwellers. Additionally, it features AC, USB-A, Car port, 100W PD, and wireless chargers to accommodate all your charging requirements, even allowing compatible devices to be charged wirelessly.
- What You Get: With your purchase, you’ll receive the BLUETTI AC200MAX portable power station, a 500W AC adapter, solar/car charging cables, XT90-aviation cable, user manual, 24-month warranty, and friendly local customer service.
4. BLUETTI EB240 2400wh
The manufacturer has discontinued the Bluetti eb240.
However, it remains one of their most highly sought-after models and is still available on sites like Amazon.
The BLUETTI EB240 2400wh is the largest high-capacity portable power station, sporting a lithium battery storage of 2400Wh (Watt-hours)/1000W. This capacity allows you to use any number of devices for an extended time, depending on how much wattage they require.
- 70W Router (29 hours)
- 10W Lightbulb (204 hours)
- 30Wh Smartphone (255 recharges)
- 60W Laptop (34 recharges)
- 300W Blender (6.5 hours)
To recharge the BLUETTI EB240, you can either charge it on an AC wall outlet in approximately 12.5 hours, via solar in about 9.5 hours (assuming the use of two BLUETTI SP200s), or in 12.5 hours via a generator. Thanks to its built-in maximum power point tracking (MPPT) feature, solar charging Bluetti Power Station Generators is significantly faster than it would otherwise be.
The significant advantage of devices like the BLUETTI EB240 is that they are a more green energy alternative to a gasoline-powered inverter generator. Further, because power generators may generate a fair bit of heat, the BLUETTI EB240 has a system that keeps the device cooled. It is suitable for various occasions, including an emergency, camping, going on a road trip, or settling in at the cabin. This generator can be charged via an AC wall outlet and a BLUETTI solar panel.
Find it on eBay.
- Portable Power Station with Solar Panel Included: This package includes 1 BLUETTI EB240 Solar Power Station (2400Wh/1000W) along with all the necessary accessories for EB240, including 1 200W AC adapter, Solar Charging Cable (DC to MC, Length: 1.7m), and a user manual. Additionally, you’ll get 2 pieces of 200W foldable solar panels and all their accessories, including MC to MC charging cables (Length: 3m).
- BLUETTI EB240 Power Station: With an impressive 2400Wh capacity, this solar power station features a wide 14-68V/Max.500W/10A solar input with MPPT, allowing you to recharge it from both an AC wall outlet and solar panel. It offers two 110V AC outlets (pure sine wave) capable of continuously loading max. 1000W devices. Additionally, it comes with regulated DC12V output to protect your car-powered devices and other sensitive 12V devices.
- BLUETTI 200W Solar Panel: These solar panels are made of high-quality monocrystalline silicon cells, which boast 5% higher efficiency than traditional monocrystalline panels. They feature ETFE lamination for better light transmittance, making them more durable, scratch-proof, and easy to clean with a wet cloth. The foldable design with a handle makes them convenient to carry around during outdoor camping. You can easily adjust the angle using the kickstands for better solar absorption.
- Solar Recharge Time: To maximize efficiency, it’s recommended to connect at least 2pcs SP200 solar panels in series due to the wide open circuit voltage range of 16-68V. The actual recharge time may vary depending on weather conditions, temperature, and the angle or location of the solar panels.
- Durable & 2500+ Cycle Life: Built with automobile-level 3C high-rate battery cells and a multi-protection BMS (Battery Management System) design, this power station offers extended battery life and reliable performance. It provides protection against short circuits, overcurrent, overvoltage, overload, and overheating.
5. EcoFlow DELTA Max 2000 with Solar Panels
The EcoFlow DELTA Max 2000 (as well as the1600) are compatible with the EcoFlow solar panels, which are 400W each. The EcoFlow DELTA Max can receive charge via solar power at a maximum of 800W when in contact with direct sunlight. The generator uses a system called maximum power point tracking (MPPT), which helps optimize solar generation regardless of the condition of the weather.
One of the advantages of this device is the speed by which it charges. In only 65 minutes, it can go from no charge to 80 percent. The charge can become even faster, depending on the method used. For example, the combination of AC and a smart generator allows up to 3400W, while the combination of AC or a smart generator with solar allows up to 2600W.
The DELTA Max allows you to power devices up to 3400W. If you experience a power failure, you will not have to worry about throwing out your refrigerator and freezer items. Suppose the refrigerator is connected to the power generator, and the generator is plugged into the wall outlet. If the wall outlet dies, the DELTA Max 2000 will automatically switch to battery power.
The DELTA Max is compatible with the EcoFlow App, which allows you to monitor the device’s power book and control it remotely via your phone or tablet.
Find it on eBay.
- Perfectly Fits for Ecoflow Power Kits and Ecosystem: ECOFLOW offers a comprehensive set of photovoltaic system technology that perfectly complements their Power Kits and Ecosystem. With this combination, you can enjoy the most efficient, intelligent, and safe electricity experience.
6. EcoFlow Delta Pro
The EcoFlow Delta Pro has a world of potential expansion. Starting with a base 3600Wh (Watt-hour) and able to provide two days of emergency home power and three hours of daily home power, there are greater levels it can reach.
- 7200Wh (three days emergency home power, six hours daily home power)
- 10800Wh (five days emergency home power, nine hours daily home power)
- 25000Wh (13 days emergency home power, 20 hours daily home power)
The device can be expanded through multiple options, including additional batteries, a smart generator, and a smart home panel.
Owners of the EcoFlow Delta Pro can use it with most devices, providing support for devices up to 7200W. Some of the compatible devices include:
- Washing Machine
- Electric Frying Pan
- Coffee Maker
Users may also use it in various situations, including camping, a home emergency (such as a power outage), or a road trip. If you want to keep it safe from water, there exists an EcoFlow waterproof case you can purchase for it.
There are multiple methods by which to charge the device, including:
- AC wall outlet
- Car charger
- Solar charging
- Smart generator
- Electric vehicle charging stations
Because of its use of the maximum power point tracking (MPPT) feature built into it, solar charging can be that much more effective a charging method, automatically adjusting your solar generation depending on the conditions.
Additionally, the device can be charged even faster by combining AC wall charging and solar charging. In the future, EcoFlow Delta Pro will be compatible with a prospective EcoFlow Wind Turbine for charging. EcoFlow puts a lot of significance in promoting renewables, thanks to the compatibility with solar energy and (eventually) wind energy.
Find it on eBay.
- Expandable Capacity: The DELTA Pro features a 3600Wh LFP battery capacity, providing robust electrical storage for home battery backup power supply and outdoor camping. You can expand its capacity from 3.6kWh to 25kWh by adding DELTA Pro Extra Batteries or Smart Generators.
- Maximum Output Flexibility: A single DELTA Pro unit offers a 3600W AC output, which can be expanded up to 4500W using X-Boost technology. Pairing two units together achieves an impressive 7200W output. With 15 output methods including various USB ports, AC outlets, DC outlets, and a car power output, this solar power station can simultaneously power multiple devices at home, outdoors, or at work.
- X-Stream Fast Charging: The lifepo4 battery can be fully recharged in just 1.8 hours with 240V outlets (3000W), 2.7 hours with 1800W wall outlets, or in 2.8 hours with four 400W solar panels, thanks to the industry-leading solar conversion efficiency of up to 23%. EcoFlow’s X-Stream charging technology not only offers fast charging but also ensures safety through its battery management system.
- 5 Ways to Charge: Choose from EV station charging, solar charging, wall outlets, using the smart outdoor generator, or charging via a car outlet. DELTA Pro is faster than any other 3000 watt solar generator and even enables you to continue your journey when your electric vehicle runs out of battery.
- Smart App Control: Use the EcoFlow app via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth to monitor the status of all your devices and power sources charging your portable power station. Check charge level, temperature, and charge/discharge times. Control and customize settings remotely, such as battery life, input/output, and more, to tailor your energy usage according to your needs.
7. Jackery Solar Generator 1500
The Jackery Solar Generator 1500 combines the Explorer 1500 and Jackery’s solar panels and is an ideal option for camping, a cabin outing, or even in an emergency. One of the best aspects of the Solar Generator 1500 is that it is both quiet and easy to use for what it is. It can power up to 85 percent of devices, including:
- 500W Blender (130 minutes)
- 500W Coffee Maker (130 minutes)
- 1000W Microwave Oven (68 minutes)
- 700W Ice Shaver (120 minutes)
- 60W Mini Cooler (21 hours)
It hosts a capacity of 1534Wh (Watt-hours) and 1800W with 3600W surge power. It comes with multiple ports and outlets, including:
- Three AC Pure Sine Wave AC Outlets (providing clean energy for your devices)
- One PD 60WUSB-C Port
- One Quick Charge 3.0 Port (can bring a dead phone to 80 percent in just half an hour)
- One USB-A Port
- One 12V Car Port
The device contributes zero emissions, thanks to its solar charging feature. The Solar Generator 1500 uses an upgraded version of the maximum power point tracking (MPPT) feature called Solarpeak. This allows you to charge the generator to 80 percent in only approximately four hours, assuming it is exposed to ideal conditions.
The Solar Generator 1500 comes in three bundles. One bundle comes with one SolarSaga 100, one comes with two SolarSaga 100X, and one comes with four SolarSaga 100. The difference between the SolarSaga 100 and SolarSaga 100X is purely aesthetic, so that’s not a big concern.
Find it on eBay.
- Clean and Unlimited Solar Energy: Enjoy 100% clean and unlimited solar energy with a smart MPPT controller for your camping or family emergency storage. Charge the power station from 0% to 80% in just 4 hours using 4 Jackery SolarSaga 100W solar panels or via an AC wall outlet.
- Easy to Use: The power station features an ergonomic handle design for a comfortable grip and quick setup within 60 seconds. Experience outstanding charging efficiency and quiet, peaceful charging.
- Safe & Reliable for Outdoor Camping: Equipped with industry-leading cylindrical batteries used in Electric Vehicles, the power station meets UL safety standards and is certified with Impact-Resistance Class 9. It successfully passes the UL drop test, withstanding 3 drops from a height of 0.9 meters on any surface. The pure sine wave inverter delivers constant voltage, ensuring equipment protection.
- Power Pretty Much Anything: With a 1534Wh capacity (1800W AC output power) and 7 outlets (3 AC outlets, 1 USB-A quick charge 3.0, 1 USB-A, 1 USB-C PD 60W, 1 Car outlet), this power station can handle 94% of home appliances. Ideal for outdoor off-grid activities and home backup power, providing electricity for appliances like refrigerators, TVs, mini coolers, electric grills, fans, and more.
- Quiet & Strong: Despite its large capacity, the Explorer power station operates with very little to no noise, delivering both peace and power. Notably, it supports pass-through charging while protecting its battery life, making it stand out from most other portable generators.
8. Goal Zero Yeti 1000x Portable Power Station
The Goal Zero Yeti 1000x Portable Power Station is an ideal option for those looking to charge and power their things, whether they are looking to use it while traveling or want to be able to power their medium and large appliances. However, it is also usable for smaller devices like phones, laptops, cameras, and more. It is also beneficial for emergencies, such as the power going out.
This portable power station has multiple ports and outlets, including:
- 60W USB-C Power Delivery
- Three USB-A Ports
- Two 120V AC Ports
- One Regulated 12V Output
This portable power station can be charged using solar energy and is particularly effective in doing so, thanks to the maximum power point tracking (MPPT) feature. This not only offers more efficient solar charging, but it also recharges faster via solar energy. It uses a lithium-ion battery, which serves as clean and safe power in the home and on the road.
The station powers pretty quickly from the wall; it will finish charging after only nine hours. However, if you want a faster charge, you can invest in the Yeti X 600W Power Supply as an addition. It will decrease your charge time by seven hours!
Find it on eBay.
- HIGH CAPACITY: The Yeti 1000X power station boasts a total of 983Wh, making it an essential and versatile choice for powering various devices such as fridges, mini fridges, WiFi routers, microwaves, pellet grills, and more. It also features multiple ports to keep your mobile devices charged, ensuring you never have to worry about a low smartphone battery.
- VERSATILE AND PORTABLE: Whether you’re embarking on a five-day car camping trip, hosting a backyard BBQ, or in need of seamless backup power during an outage, the Yeti 1000X is up to the task. It offers a range of ports, including a 12V car port, USB-C, and USB-C PD ports, catering to various power needs.
- RECHARGE WITH SOLAR: Take advantage of Goal Zero’s MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) technology, which boosts solar input by up to 30 percent. Transform your Yeti 1000X into a solar generator by choosing from Goal Zero’s lightweight Nomad Solar Panels for portability, durable Boulder series, or Boulder installation models for semi-permanent or permanent installation.
- DURABLE AND SAFE: Crafted with professional-grade construction, the Yeti 1000X features a heavy-duty anodized aluminum enclosure and an internal separately sealed battery unit, ensuring years of reliable use at home or off-grid. It utilizes high-quality Tier 1 Lithium battery cells, safeguarded by an advanced multi-sensor battery management system. Additionally, Goal Zero’s best-in-class US-based customer service is readily available, and the product is backed by a 2-year warranty for added peace of mind.
- WHY GOAL ZERO: Beyond providing top-tier portable power solutions for home and off-grid use, Goal Zero has a humanitarian focus and legacy. Since 2009, the company has donated its time and products to disadvantaged communities, impacting over 100,000 lives. The Yeti 1000X and other Goal Zero products are engineered with precision in the U.S., keeping real-life use cases in mind.
Features To Look For In The Best Off-Grid Solar Generators
Here’s a quick rundown of the most valuable features to look for when choosing the best solar generator for off-grid living:
Battery Type – Some of the most efficient generators run from solar power stored in a lithium battery. Lithium-ion batteries typically cost more, but they last the longest. Traditional lead-acid car batteries store less energy by weight and size than lithium-ion. However, they are cheaper, and deep-cycle batteries may meet your power needs if portability is not a significant factor. AGM lead acid batteries are the preferred choice here.
Battery Capacity – Using the least amount of power you can get away with will require less energy come time to run your devices, but make sure you have enough battery capacity for the power you need. This varies based on your watt-hour calculations, and the battery must have that capacity.
If you need a lot of battery capacity, the best solar generator would include hook-ups for external batteries.
Power Output (Watts) – This relates to how many watts a unit can provide to whatever item is plugged into it. You also might hear of the difference between “continuous” and “startup” wattage for specific power storage units.
The continuous power is usually much lower, meaning a 300W battery pack can only run that amount. However, it may increase up to 600W of power when starting up a device; this momentary higher draw happens with any appliance with an electric motor.
Power Outlets – Most portable power generators will have AC power outlets like those in your house. You may also want DC power outlets such as USB ports for tablets and phones or fans and USB heating equipment. Old school cigarette lighter style 12v outlets are sometimes helpful, as they can recharge your car battery or run some 12v devices.
You might also want an RV outlet with three prongs larger than a standard plug. A portable generator solar system may have universal adapters for various computer, tablet, and power cord connection types.
Inverter – Some of the best solar-powered generators offer pure sine wave inverter technology for higher efficiency and cleaner, more reliable power output. The wattage capacity of an inverter can not be upgraded, so be sure you get one that provides the power output you need.
Solar Panels – More surface area means quicker recharge times but also greater bulk. Look for included stands that make the setup of your solar panels easier, such as those found on Bluetti solar panels.
Charge Controller – Look for an MPPT charge controller; they are more efficient, reduce the time needed to recharge your batteries and work better in low sunlight. You might want the charge controller to have extra capacity so you can add more solar panels.
Solid Construction – The best solar generators for off-grid living are the ones that actually work. You want something that can handle the occasional bit of mishandling, which is bound to happen. Check consumer or professional reviews for comments about build quality.
Tip: If you plan on using a solar generator as your primary power source for your entire home, consider setting up a solar array (see what is a solar array for more info).
- Clean and Unlimited Solar Energy: 100% green energy with smart MPPT controller for optimal charging efficiency. The power station can be fully charged with 2 Jackery SolarSaga 100W solar panels within 8 hrs(0-100%) or only 5.5 hrs (0-80%) via AC wall outlet charging. Ideal for your camping or home backup.
- Easy to Use: The ergonomic shape of the handle grants an ease grip. And use in one touch with simple and speedy setup within 60s to enjoy outstanding charging efficiency.
- Safe & Reliable for Outdoor Camping: Features industry-leading cylindrical batteries (popular with manufacturers of Electric Vehicles) that meet UL safety standards. Certified with Impact-Resistance Class 9, passing the UL drop test (withstanding 3 drops from 0.9m height on any surface). The pure sine wave inverter delivers constant voltage that protects equipment from damage.
- Power Pretty Much Anything: Power 90% home appliances with 1002Wh (1000W AC output power) and 8 outlets (3*AC outlet, 1*USB-A , 1*USB-A quick charge 3.0, 2*USB-C PD, 1*Car outlet).
- Quiet & Strong: At a such large capacity, this Explorer will make virtually no noise, giving you the peace and power all at once. Extra bonus for the built – unlike most other portable generators, this supports pass-through charging while its battery life is protected.
- 【288Wh Capacity, 330W Output】330W (600W surge) pure sine wave supports most laptops, tablets, phones, lights, fans, CPAP medical devices, projectors, TV, mini-refrigerator, speaker, camera (rated power less than 330W). 288Wh huge capacity but light weight makes it compact and perfect for camping, car trips and other family outings.
- 【Upgraded Battery Management System】We promise to adopt quality lithium batteries since we found that the use of lower-quality batteries could pose a serious risk to life and should become a crucial part of deciding what to buy. Upgraded BMS provides built-in overload, overcharge (automatically stops charging when the device is full), and short-circuit protection. Dual built-in silent cooling fans help to keep the station’s temperature safe.
- 【USB-C PD 60W, USB-A QC 18W】PD60W fast charging makes it possible to charge Android and iPhone, tablets, and laptops quickly, more than twice as fast as other standard USB-C output, and ultra-high efficiency in emergencies. All USB-A ports are quick-charge 3.0 18W, providing higher efficiency for each device.
- 【Power 8 Device simultaneously】Equipped with 1*AC output, 1*USB-C PD 60W output, 3*USB-A QC3.0 18W outputs, 1*Car port, 2*DC outputs, GRECELL solar generator can power eight devices at the same time (as long as they draw less than 330W combined). Each switch can control each output module.
- 【3 Ways To Recharge, Built-in MPPT Controller】GRECELL power station, can be charged via an AC outlet, a solar panel, or a car outlet. Built-in MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking Control) so it can extract the maximum power from the solar panel, optimizing the utilization of variable power sources like a solar generator.
- Made for the Outdoor. Replace your outdoor generator with a solar generator. Includes a 220W Bifacial solar panel to capture up to 25% more energy. Charge your DELTA 2 even faster with green energy.
- Built to Last 6x Longer. Its LFP battery chemistry makes for a portable power station with a 3000+ cycle life. Enough for years on end of use. With a sophisticated BMS, you can go easy knowing its an auto-regulating portable battery to keep you safe.
- Power Almost Anything. Solar powered generator have come a long way. Power all your appliances with 1800W output, that’s on par with outdoor generators without the fumes or noise. With 15 outlets and its huge output, you can power 90% of your appliances.
- Expandable Capacity from 1-3kWh. With the standalone portable power station sporting 1kWh, you can add on extra batteries to reach up to 3kWh. Ideal for camping, RVs or home backup power.
- What you Get. DELTA 2 Power station, 220W Solar panel, Adjustable kickstand case, AC charging cable, Car charging cable, Solar charging cable, DC5521 to DC5525 cable, User manual, and an exclusive 5 year warranty.