Honda EU7000iS Inverter Generator
The Honda EU7000iS is a portable inverter generator that delivers up to 7000 watts of power. It’s an excellent choice for portable power, and it’s perfect for a wide range of applications, including home backup, construction projects, RVing, and tailgating.
The EU7000iS features Honda’s Eco-Throttle system, which helps to save fuel and lowers noise levels. It also has an electric starter, so you can get up and running quickly.
With its durable design and long runtime, the Honda EU7000iS is an excellent inverter generator for any task.
Honda EU7000iS Features
- Push button and remote electric start
- Recoil start
- Range of outlets:
- Two 125V/20A GFCI household outlets
- One 125V 30AMP twist-lock outlet
- One 125/250V 30AMP twist-lock outlet
- Automatic Low Oil Shutdown/Alert
- CO Sensor Shutdown
- USDA-qualified spark arrestor/muffler
- Overload circuit breakers
- Honda My Generator App + Bluetooth Capability
- Output power
- Fuel level
- Remote start and stop
- Engine operating hours
- Oil life
- Estimated run times based on power usage
- Warnings and routine maintenance reminders
- On-board i-Monitor displays:
- Hours of operation
- Battery volts
- Output wattage
- 120/240 Voltage Selector (increases available 120v power)
- 3-year residential and commercial warranty
- Easy access grounding terminal.
Generators produce electricity, and inverters convert DC to AC. So what is an inverter generator? An inverter generator is a device that combines both of these features: it produces AC power but then converts it to DC, and then the built-in inverter converts it back to AC. This smooths out the peaks and drops that occur throughout power generation due to slight variations in engine speed and other problems.
This results in “cleaner” power that is safer for electronics and can even make electric motors run more efficiently and quietly. See our articles “How Does an Inverter Generator Work?“, “How Do Portable Generators Work: A Guide To Understanding Their Mechanisms And Functionality” and “Inverter vs. Generator” for more information.
Honda EU7000iS Specs
- 6.4 hour runtime at 100% Load
- 16-hour runtime at 25% Load
- 389cc commercial-grade OHV engine
- Cast iron cylinder sleeve
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Digital CDI ignition system with variable timing
- Precision-engineered components result in lower vibration
- Ball-bearing supported crankshaft for greater stability
- Automatic mechanical de-compression system for easier starting
- Improved camshaft and muffler reduce overall engine noise by up to 5 dB
- Reduced mechanical noise due to piston design
- EPA certified
- Peak Wattage: 7000 watts
- Running Wattage: 5500 watts
- Weight: 263.2 lbs
- Volume (DB): 52-58 dB
Quick Tip: Comparable Predator generators are available for a lower price.
Honda EU7000iS Conclusion
Honda has long been known for their reliable generators, and the EU7000iS is no exception. With advanced electronic fuel injection technology, this generator runs more efficiently and eliminates many of the common problems with carbureted engines. And because it operates at a low noise level, it is perfect for use in residential areas.
If you are looking for a fuel-efficient, advanced inverter generator that offers superior performance and long life, the Honda EU7000iS is an excellent choice.
No products found.