The Duromax XP15000EH is the ultimate choice for anyone that needs a reliable source of portable ac power electricity. When the great outdoors beckons, work calls you to remote locations, or the power grid goes down, you can count on this heavy-duty performer to do the job every time. There’s no better way to get standby generator performance with a handy portable design.
Here’s what makes the Duromax XP15000EH the leader of the pack:
- Substantial 713cc V-twin engine (the largest in the Duromax dual fuel generator lineup) – generates up to 12,520 running watts and 15,000 peak watts. That’s enough energy to run a refrigerator, a residential central air conditioner, and multiple power tools simultaneously with power to spare!
- Extended operating time – runs up to eight hours on either gasoline or propane at 50% load.
- Rugged all-metal construction – gives the Duromax XP15000EH the durability to stand up to extreme conditions (see our article “can a generator get wet” for discussionon about how weather can affect your generator).
- No-flat tires for added reliability.
- Multiple power outlets – including four 120 V household GFCI outlets, one 120 V outlet with a twist lock connector, and one 240 V 50 amp outlet.
- Built-in digital voltmeter – allowuserser to track maintenance and output hours.
- Anti-surge safeguards – to prevent dangerous power spikes.
- Low oil shutoff – protects the generator from costly engine damage.
- Convenient pushbutton start – frees you from the strain and stress of using old-fashioned lawnmower-style pull cords.
- Fully lit instrument display – so you can operate the Duromax XP15000EH easily ilow-lightht conditions.
- A grounding terminal (make sure you know how to ground a generator).
- Meets both EPA and CARB standards – making the Duromax XP15000EH an environmentally friendly choice for all 50 states.
Why Dual Fuel Is the Single Best Choice for Your Needs
Gasoline is the most abundant fuel source across North America. But it has its limitations, including cost and environmental considerations. That’s why the Duromax XP15000EH gives its owner the option of using either gas or propane.
Propane is exceptionally clean burning, which simplifies generator maintenance. It provides extended shelf life and generally costs less than gasoline. It operates well in all types of weather, from sweltering summer days to frigid winter nights.
Not only that, but 80 to 90% of the propane used in the United States is domestically sourced, reducing our nation’s dependence on imports.
Despite all that, gasoline is sometimes the way to go; check out our “propane vs gas generator” article for information. If you decide you don’t need the option go use propane, you’ll want to have a look at the Duromax XP15000E.
- Dimensions: 30 x 33 x 35
- Weight: 380 pounds
- Engine Speed: 3600 RPM
- Engine Size: 713 cc Fuel Capacity: 10 gallons gasoline
- Average Runtime (Gasoline): eight hours at 50% load
- Average Runtime (Propane): seven hours at 50% load
- Volume Level: 83 dB
Conclusion (Duromax XP15000EH)
To sum it all up, the Duromax XP15000EH is a top-of-the-line performer that’s perfect for vocational, recreational, and emergency uses. See for yourself by checking out the thousands of five star reviews on Amazon! Or check it out on eBay.
If you don’t need that much power and are looking for something smaller, you’ll want to consider the Duromax XP5500EH Dual-Fuel Portable Generator. And while you’re at it, check out the entire list of Duromax Generators right here on our blog.
Leave a Reply