If you’re looking for a portable generator that can handle even the most challenging jobs, check out the Duromax XP10000E. This powerhouse can produce up to 10000 watts, making it perfect for powering your home during a power outage or running heavy-duty appliances like air conditioners. Plus, it has various features that make it easy to use, including an electric start and a fuel gauge. And since a 3-year warranty backs it, you can be sure it will stand up to any task you throw its way.
- Key-switch electric start
- 120V and 240V output
- Wide range of outlets
- Two 120V GFCI household outlets
- One 120V 30AMP twist-lock outlet
- One 120/240V 30AMP twist-lock outlet
- Heavy-duty 120/240V 50AMP outlet for transfer switch connection
- Automatic Low Oil Shutdown
- CO Sensor Shutdown
- MX2 Power Boost doubles the 120V power
- Easy access grounding terminal.
How to Size a Backup Generator
With so many different generators on the market, deciding which one is right for you can be challenging. Not only do you need to consider features and price, but you also need to ensure that the generator can handle the load you’ll be putting on it.
When choosing a backup generator, it’s essential to consider the wattage required to power your home. This will help you determine what size of generator you need. Here are a few tips to help you calculate the required wattage:
1. Start by estimating how many watts your appliances use at once. This information is found on the device or in the owner’s manual.
2. Add the wattage of all the appliances you think you’ll need to run simultaneously. This will give you a good idea of what size generator you’ll need.
3. Make sure to include a safety margin in your calculations. It’s always better to have a bit more power than you need rather than not enough.
Quick Tip: These Duromax Generator Fuel Efficiency Tips will help you get the most out of your generator.
- 10-hour runtime at 50% Load
- 439cc engine
- Forced air cooling
- Overhead Valves
- Cast Iron Sleeve
- Stainless Steel Ball Bearings
- Peak Wattage: 10,000 watts
- Running Wattage: 8,000 watts
- Weight: 218 lbs
- Volume (DB): 72 dB
- EPA Certified
- CARB Certified
Conclusion (Duromax XP10000E)
Duromax Power Equipment is a well-known company that offers a wide range of generators for both home and business use. They have been in the business since 2003, and during that time, they have gained a reputation for producing high-quality Duromax Generators that are both durable and reliable.
The Duromax XP10000E is a powerful portable generator that will rise to the occasion when you need it. With its key-switch electric start, a wide range of outlets, and MX2 Power Boost, this generator is perfect for powering your home during a power outage, even running multiple heavy-duty appliances simultaneously. See for yourself by checking out the thousands of five-star reviews on Amazon and the listings on eBay.
Other 10,000-watt generators you may be interested in include the Duromax XP10000DX, the Duromax XP10000HX, and the Duromax XP10000EH.
Leave a Reply